jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How has your life changed in the last Five Years?

1. Pearldiver profile image80
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

How has your life changed in the last Five Years?

Have those changes been positive or negative to you?

2. nasus loops profile image69
    nasus loopsposted 7 years ago

Yes my life has changed in the last 5 years, I had a baby boy nearly 3 years ago.  For me this was a very positive thing and  although people tell you "life will never be the same again", I really didn't appreciate how different it would be. 

There have been negatives as well in recent years with deaths of family members and close friends, I became down but my attitude to this after a while was very much "Life goes on, whether you like it or not!"

3. pisean282311 profile image60
    pisean282311posted 7 years ago

five years have been full of ups and down for me but overall it has been great learning experience and have more positive , composed and ready for coming five years...in last five years i saw breakup , loosing of loved one , breaking up with business partner..one positive side life is overall good , business is moving upward , have made some good friends ..so things are perfectly going in right direction...

4. ultimatekboxing profile image58
    ultimatekboxingposted 7 years ago

I'd say my life has very much changed for the better - I've met the love of my life, who I now live with and plan a future with, moved to the capital, finished uni and have had various jobs, I've gained a lot of life experience in that time too. I also lead a healthier lifestyle than I did back then, and generally feel better on a day to day basis.

working