jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

When and how to get out of diapers?

1. profile image50
    kumba8posted 7 years ago

When and how to get out of diapers?

2. profile image45
    RUBY956posted 7 years ago

THE BEST WAY IS AROUND THE AGE 2 AND EVEN BETTER IF IS AROUND THE SUMMER BECAUSE YOU CAN PUT THEM UNDERWEAR I HAVE MY BABY SHE IS GONE BE 2 IN JULY 2010 AND I PUT HER UNDERWEAR.I USE HER FAVORITE CHARECTER TINKERBELL IT HELPS WHEN YOU MODIVATE THEM AND IF THEY HAVE ACCIDENTS DONT GET MAD JUST INCOURAGE THEM MY DAUGHTER IS ALREADY GETTING THE IDEA THAT HER UNDERWEAR SUPPOSED TO BE DRY,JUST TAKE THEM TO THE RESTROOM WITH YOU AND TELL THEM MOMMY IS DOING PEE PEE IN THE TOILET WANT TO TRY, AND SIT THEM DOWN IF THEY USE THE RESTROOM CLAP AND SAY GOOD JOD INCOURAGE YOUR KIDS TRUST ME IT WORKS I DID IT WITH MY OTHER KIDS AND IT WORKED.

3. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

I've been out of diapers for many years.  My mother got me out of them, I believe, so I didn't have to do it myself.

4. profile image50
    kumba8posted 7 years ago

Thanks for your comment dabeaner. I am sure that you are out of diapers for years ...

RUBY956, thanks. Your answer is very helpful. My baby will be 2 in August. For now I made only one try to leave her only  with her underwear but she was press her needs until after 5 hours I put again the diaper. Then she pee. For these 5 hours I tried her couple times in toilet but nothing. This is very hard work I think,

working