This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

How do get to the bottom of why he said what he said?

1. profile image46
    SDelane25posted 7 years ago

How do get to the bottom of why he said what he said?

I know that this did not come to him out of the blue, and things like this seem to happen every other time he goes and spends time there. While there is nothing wrong with it, I do not want them talking this way to him about his uncle, That's wrong, and teasing him that absolutely pisses me off. His father will not take this well at all if I tell him and I must, since he's my husband and we keep no secrets. She always comes back to me with things like this as if this started at home and I know when he went that wasn't something that he was even aware off yet. He's only fiveĀ¬ ready for this.

2. profile image46
    SDelane25posted 7 years ago

He's only five & not ready for a conversation about this subject, at least I do not feel he is.

working