jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

how to do special things with my husband and we have kids no babysitter?

1. profile image46
    shaneenajamesposted 7 years ago

how to do special things with my husband and we have kids no babysitter?

i have three children 3,4,6 boys,and they are always around and my husband and i have not done something nice in so long what can i do?

2. Mr.Iridescent profile image53
    Mr.Iridescentposted 7 years ago

Hi, ok having a child could be tough and having more than 2 can be even more so, but it's kinda really easy to still have a romantic love life. But you should or could see if a family member or a real close friend could watch the kids until the next morning at least and then if so when your husband comes home from work or just send him 2 do something for u, have a nice candle lit dinner ready at the table, and u standing waiting on him in something sexy or something he likes and your comfortable in. Then after a nice dinner also have a nice warm bath ready upstairs or down and lead him to it and take it from there. All of this can be in a platonic way and u know what u r into and what ur husband likes. So u dnt have 2 go all out and please just him cause u have 2 please yourself since it's about the 2 of u. And if u can't get the kids away just wear them out throughout the day and pop a kids or one of their fav movies in and let them fall asleep.The younger they are the better and quicker they will go 2 sleep.And I know what it's like because the person I'm with has a 3 yr old daughter so I understand where u r coming from. But i wish u the best of luck and hope that I helped in some kind of way.

3. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

get a babysitter, you have the answer in your question.

4. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Maybe you should have thought of that before you spawned a litter.  If you cannot afford a babysitter, maybe you should have had none or quit popping them out at a fewer number.

And, "something nice" is very non-specific.

working