jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

my son was injured in a car accident. they have offered 100,000$ what is the bes

1. profile image45
    ejdbposted 7 years ago

my son was injured in a car accident. they have offered 100,000$ what is the best way to...

lengthen the life of this money? how do we get the most out of it? please help!!!

2. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

seek help in where to invest it, best to go a few ways , make sure they are a legitimate company as well , be careful and get good advice

3. 6hotfingers3 profile image60
    6hotfingers3posted 7 years ago

Red flag! Red flag! I would talk with a lawyer first. Your son's injuries could be far more than $100k before he is fully recovered from the accident.  If you need more money, you will be out of luck. They fulfilled their obligation to your son when you accepted the money. Find out your options first.

4. Misfitmom423 profile image57
    Misfitmom423posted 7 years ago

I have to agree with 6hotfingers3. Definately talk to a lawyer, and try to see what the ENTIRE total will be after ALL the medical bills have been added together, and then go about getting money.

5. "Clouds Among Us" profile image66
    "Clouds Among Us"posted 7 years ago

Please never talk with a lawyer first, especially if you inform them of the substantial windfall your about to accept. First and foremost find out from the physician to what extent your son's injuries are, if they are not life threatening then you have really dogged that bullet, but if they are the hospital admissions dept can present you with a breakdown of what it will cost you to sustain your child's life and bring him back to his full potential. That is foremost and wise, take the hospital's estimate and match it with what the insurance dept is offering you and if it is too unacceptable, seek to remake that offer, and seek out a good attorney. Other than this reinvest the funds, I find automatic futures trading brings you a great reward for the money. Make money off your money that is the key. Read my Book “Far From Heaven”.

working