jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

MOMS- Whats one thing you wish you had more time to do?

1. nball6223 profile image58
    nball6223posted 7 years ago

MOMS- Whats one thing you wish you had more time to do?

Being a mom is tough. We often don't have time for ourselves anymore. If you were able to have extra time for one thing, what would it be?

2. Chaotic Chica profile image78
    Chaotic Chicaposted 7 years ago

I wish I had the time to take them to extra curricular activities. The girls both want to be in dance and cheerleading and the boys want to do sports but I just don't have the time.  I do lots of things with them when we have the time but it doesn't make me feel any less guilty for having to sacrifice their activities, for now anyways.

3. profile image47
    cindystoneposted 7 years ago

to spend with my family .. i love my parents but i can never get over to see them l  : (

4. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Find some time for myself. Sometimes I feel I need a life of my own, not in a negative way, but just to be by myself . I love being with my kids and husband but just once in a while... may be a day a year or something like that.. I am just rambling away dont take me too seriously

5. nball6223 profile image58
    nball6223posted 7 years ago

This was all for curiosity. I'd like to write a Hub about this topic and needed opinions. I have two little boys that I take care of alone. I would love to have just one day of peace and quiet. Having kids is tough work and no one will judge you for your answers. Every mom needs time to themselves to do as they please. It's completely understandable. All moms feel the same way at some point or another.

6. Mom Kat profile image79
    Mom Katposted 7 years ago

honestly, I wouldn't know what I would do with time away from kids.  I write hubs, on my blog, and for another site during naptime and after the kids go to bed... but aside from that - what the heck is "me time"?
    I'm happy if I just get a shower!
    I have 6 kids plus 2 step kids 1/2 the time, I work overnight shifts and stay home (and awake) while hubby is at work.
    If I had more time it would probably be filled with more housework, errond running, and catching up on the things that fall behind.

working