jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you have a favourite child or do you love all your kids the same?

1. Lady_E profile image75
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

Do you have a favourite child or do you love all your kids the same?

2. DStettler profile image60
    DStettlerposted 7 years ago

I love all my kids to death. There are times I do not appreciate what one is doing and even times I'd rather not be in the same room as one of them, but in the end I love them all so much.

3. NikenDiana profile image54
    NikenDianaposted 7 years ago

for sure i love all my kids..there are no different between them for me to choose. even each of them have different character but that show their personality. we just have to give them support to improve their positive side ..to be a strong wise person.

4. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Love them all the same, and love my grandchildren all the same, of which I had a new addition this weekend, a new grand daughter.

5. KnowledgeSpeaks profile image58
    KnowledgeSpeaksposted 7 years ago

Love all my kids the same. They are both beautiful in their own right, and very different from each other.

6. Tusitala Tom profile image61
    Tusitala Tomposted 7 years ago

I have three grown up children and four grandchildren and no one is favoured over another.   Can you imagine how it would feel to be a child knowing that a brother or sister is preferred to you!    It would be devasting.    So even if you preferred the personality of one to another, you should never show any preference, let alone favouritism.

7. profile image46
    momof6boysposted 7 years ago

I am a mother of six boys. They are between ages 30 to 8 years old. I do not have a favorite of them. I treat them all as they were my only child. This is because each one of them have their own way at looking at life and things around them.

8. Aris Budianto profile image59
    Aris Budiantoposted 7 years ago

All parents love their kids, that's for sure but sometimes they could be unfair and they did not realized. Honestly, at first my favorite was the smallest child because she more intelligent but later I realized if I treat them the same, others could also smart, and it's really happened. For me, if they are treated the same, each one of them will show his ability, so the point is fairness. Now they're all my favorite.