jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

When a man dies all of his deep-dark secrets go with him. Will you ever admit yo

1. Mikeydoes profile image77
    Mikeydoesposted 7 years ago

When a man dies all of his deep-dark secrets go with him. Will you ever admit your biggest sins..

Everyone has some kind of dirt on them, many are way worse than others.

Before you die, might you tell a loved one all/most of your darkest secrets?

2. Arlecchino profile image58
    Arlecchinoposted 7 years ago

I don't think so. If I've hidden something all my life for some reasons so it shouldn't be announced at the last day of my life.

3. Mikeydoes profile image77
    Mikeydoesposted 7 years ago

See I very well might. As long as it doesn't affect anyone in a negative way or cause harm to people.

4. L a d y f a c e profile image78
    L a d y f a c eposted 7 years ago

The only things I keep to myself are things that might hurt others, so I would certainly be taking those 'to the grave' as they say.

5. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

all that matters is addmitting them to god you dont have to admitt them to anyone esle

6. cathylynn99 profile image75
    cathylynn99posted 7 years ago

12-step programs suggest that  you admit your faults to yourself, god, and one other person. when the other person accepts you anyway, your feelings of shame are reduced. there is nothing about me that is not known by at least one other person, and i've done some pretty controversial stuff. my sponsor says, if there's a word for it, it's been done before. i picked carefully, though, to whom i revealed each event.

working