jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Have You Ever Had A Chicago Deep Dish Pizza

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image77
    crazyhorsesghostposted 4 years ago

Have You Ever Had A Chicago Deep Dish Pizza

Setting here on a cool spring rainy night in North Carolina wishing I was in downtown Chicago tonight so I could have a delicious deep dish pizza. Have you ever had one? Do you still crave them? I do. May have to go to Chicago soon.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7909229_f260.jpg

2. xmags profile image89
    xmagsposted 4 years ago

I've had a chicago deep dish pizza here in a the Philippines from a shop called Sbarro. It tasted nice but the serving was too big for me. After just a few bites, I was already full. I still crave it sometimes but not too much because it was a bit too heavy for my tastes.

3. nurseleah profile image87
    nurseleahposted 4 years ago

Giodrano's Chicago Pizza...mmm! That's my favorite. I love that place. If you like their pizza, you can order from their website. Shipping is a little pricey, but less than a plane ticket!

4. charlie cheesman profile image82
    charlie cheesmanposted 4 years ago

no i have not had one looks good do you have to share them they look big

5. William F. Torpey profile image76
    William F. Torpeyposted 4 years ago

Yes, but not in Chicago. There used to be a place on the Post Road in Norwalk, Connecticut, that made their pies (We called them "hot pies" in Yonkers, N.Y., when I was a youngster) Chicago style. They are very good, but the old-fashioned hot pies in Yonkers couldn't be beat. In fact, they still have great pizza's in Yonkers.

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image77
      crazyhorsesghostposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Man that sounds good. I wish I had one of those pies right now.

working