jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Goodness I love My Kid!

1. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

Just thought I would say it.  She is coming home early this weekend and while I wasn't expecting her home today, I still get excited to see her every day.  I love my kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. smile

1. fierycj profile image78
      fierycjposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Didnt know you had one, Sandy. That's good news. Wish You and your kid a swell weekend and time spent together. Enjoy yourselves!

2. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 8 years ago

Oh, Sandra, now this is my kinda post!  How sweet.  Glad you're getting an early arrival.  How old is she?  I adore my kids also, CANNOT imagine my life without them.  Sounds like you'll have a great weekend.  smile

3. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 8 years ago

Cool!  I love my WIFE'S kid (24 year old Zach).  Not that he and I can discuss that, being guys and all, but hey.  He's not a Hubber!

4. PhilD41 profile image61
    PhilD41posted 8 years ago

Glad to hear there are other parents out there that feel the same way I do.  However, where I really really really love my kids as well.  I am SOOOOO glad the grandparents are taking them this week so my wife and I can have so time alone.

5. Lisa HW profile image79
    Lisa HWposted 8 years ago

Mine are grown, and I still feel the same way.  Birthday get-together for the eldest son tomorrow, so we'll all be together.  Still one of the nicest kinds of days there are.   smile

6. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

I love your kid, too - and please don't call me a pedophile lol

If she's a girl, I just might. wink

1. Misha profile image76
        Mishaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Fiery, if you want me to talk to you, you need to apologize to Cole for your recent tantrum first, or show me the place where you did it. smile

Misha, my homie, you know how much I respect the ladies. And if I did wrong, you wouldn't even have to tell me what to do. However, in this case, you're dead wrong. She should be apologizing to me. But I dont mind either way. We really have nothing in common, I and her. So kapoosh. smile

working