if you have a speacil needs child and you have a meeting with their school what

1. josophia profile image51
    josophiaposted 7 years ago

if you have a speacil needs child and you have a meeting with their school what would you say...

and do to better your childs education?

2. profile image0
    Fiddlemanposted 7 years ago

This is a great opportunity to begin an education plan for your child. We have a son who attended special ed classes beginning in the 4th grade. My biggest concern is our school system did not separate the academic from the physically challenged. Our son completed his high school education and passed the state exams. I would be sure the plan created for your child meets his or her particular needs.

3. awoodog profile image57
    awoodogposted 7 years ago

I would ask what we can do as educators and parents to create a better learning enviroment for our children. I would also ask for a meeting with the minister of education and the school, to find ways of funding for additional support staff. If required talk with other prents of special needs children and see if thier partisipation in class would be of help. All children have the right to an education and to be given respect and whatever help they require. They are our future, lets treat them that way.

working