how do you get your own child back from foster care?

1. profile image46
    ann4u2use69@yahooposted 7 years ago

how do you get your own child back from foster care?

my son got tooken away from me Margo ann grandchamp when i moved in with the father

2. Hailsale profile image61
    Hailsaleposted 7 years ago

Unfortuantly you're up for a long process with dhs. Also depending on the specific circumstances i cant aswer not knowing them sorry

3. profile image47
    bobbymargoposted 6 years ago

to those who can help here is Margos story sher lost her son to dss back in july of 2010 she sufferd from post partum and was off her meds was a very diffcult time for her. her woker of courese is not on her side nor has her court appointed laywer she has had a physc eval done as ordered by the court, her eval came back two weeks later( the dr of course is contracted by dss ) he deemed her with mild mental retardation in less than an hour with no family history( what a surprise ) eval stated she was unable to do simple math or comperhend words. Margo has a high school diploma and a certifacate in culanary arts. she is still fighting and we will win now the story changes a little by the way im the new boyfriend i was aressted due to the eval results spent 90 days in jail before i was released on a pr bond we are expecting a baby of our own so any advice will help thanks any ?s please ask thanks

working