I have more of a comment than a question......I think the people that are "black

1. profile image47
    RFlattsFan10posted 7 years ago

I have more of a comment than a question......I think the people that are "blacking out" are the...

ones who are drinking the loko AND continuing thru the night to drink other things.  My friends & I drink the loko all the time with NO side effects.....and there is a large group of us.  I think they need to quit "pre-gaming" with the loko and stick to water if it is going to effect them this way.  I am still having a hard time believing they are blacking out.

2. K9keystrokes profile image92
    K9keystrokesposted 7 years ago

I agree with the thought behind your comment. Mature and experienced drinkers don't seem to have much problem with four loko like their younger or new counterpart drinkers; who have no clue to the strength or intensity of loko. You make a good point about drinking water and monitoring the overall alcohol intake. Loko is considered to be more of a 'cult' beverage and social statement than a seriously strong drink. Until someone has had enough drinking experience, I just don't think this is a safe drink to consider.
    Thank you for you remarks, and I am glad to hear that you and your friends have found a safe and mature way to handle the power of the four loko energy drink.
    Best wishes~
    K9

3. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 7 years ago

How old are you ... talk to me, if you still can ... coherently ... in a few years time ... if we are still around.

working