jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I am the father, my ex has a 50b on me! friday she called me and she was whoopin

1. profile image47
    dizzy55posted 7 years ago

I am the father, my ex has a 50b on me! friday she called me and she was whooping our child- but...

she wouldnt  say anything while she was doing it? also I have were pictures of where she has locked him in a dog cage, drinking water out of a bird bath?what should I do?

2. keepitnatural profile image72
    keepitnaturalposted 7 years ago

If you are the father isn't it obvious? I can't believe you can see pictures of your little boy being treated like this & do nothing about it. GO AND GET HIM AWAY FROM THERE! Call the police & show them the pictures! I find this picture so distressing that I'd go get him myself if I knew where he was. No-one should be treated like this, do something RIGHT NOW!
    Please let me know what happens as this has really upset me? Call the police, they will know what to do!

3. profile image47
    dizzy55posted 7 years ago

I took her to court and the judge said it was a bad mistake! thats why I havent put the other pics up! and the police, all they did was laugh about it. like it was a joke!

4. profile image62
    CarrieFerlandposted 7 years ago

Dizzy, if these pictures are genuine and they were not done in jest -- meaning, your former wife did not stage this photos as some sort of "joke" -- then you need to report your former wife's abusive behaviors to your local Child Protective Services (CPS) immediately. Bring along copies of the photos that you can leave behind with them (be sure to keep the originals for your personal records -- you may need them again in the future) and give CPS a full report of the information you have, including your former spouse's full name, current address, employer (if she's working), your child's name and the name and address of your child's school. Follow the instructions in my article if you need help making a report; I strongly suggest you make a report immediately; many CPS agencies accept reports via telephone 24 hours a day. If your state CPS agency does not, make a report tomorrow morning as soon as the agency opens.

If you believe or have reason to suspect that your former wife is abusing your child as we speak, then contact your local law enforcement agency immediately by dialing 9-1-1 or your local equivalent emergency services number. An officer will visit your child's home and stop the abuse immediately and remove your child from the home until they complete a full investigation of the alleged abuse.

5. KoolioKuddlezzz profile image56
    KoolioKuddlezzzposted 7 years ago

Well if this is true and the pictures are real, then I personally think you should call the police. This cruelty to children is known as child abuse. If you don't believe me then just put yourself in the child in the dog cage's shoes (that is if he has any).