I am the father, my ex has a 50b on me! friday she called me and she was whoopin

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)
  1. profile image47
    dizzy55posted 7 years ago

    I am the father, my ex has a 50b on me! friday she called me and she was whooping our child- but...

    she wouldnt  say anything while she was doing it? also I have were pictures of where she has locked him in a dog cage, drinking water out of a bird bath?what should I do?


  2. keepitnatural profile image71
    keepitnaturalposted 7 years ago

    If you are the father isn't it obvious? I can't believe you can see pictures of your little boy being treated like this & do nothing about it. GO AND GET HIM AWAY FROM THERE! Call the police & show them the pictures! I find this picture so distressing that I'd go get him myself if I knew where he was. No-one should be treated like this, do something RIGHT NOW!
    Please let me know what happens as this has really upset me? Call the police, they will know what to do!

  3. profile image47
    dizzy55posted 7 years ago

    I took her to court and the judge said it was a bad mistake! thats why I havent put the other pics up! and the police, all they did was laugh about it. like it was a joke!

  4. profile image61
    CarrieFerlandposted 7 years ago

    Dizzy, if these pictures are genuine and they were not done in jest -- meaning, your former wife did not stage this photos as some sort of "joke" -- then you need to report your former wife's abusive behaviors to your local Child Protective Services (CPS) immediately. Bring along copies of the photos that you can leave behind with them (be sure to keep the originals for your personal records -- you may need them again in the future) and give CPS a full report of the information you have, including your former spouse's full name, current address, employer (if she's working), your child's name and the name and address of your child's school. Follow the instructions in my article if you need help making a report; I strongly suggest you make a report immediately; many CPS agencies accept reports via telephone 24 hours a day. If your state CPS agency does not, make a report tomorrow morning as soon as the agency opens.

    If you believe or have reason to suspect that your former wife is abusing your child as we speak, then contact your local law enforcement agency immediately by dialing 9-1-1 or your local equivalent emergency services number. An officer will visit your child's home and stop the abuse immediately and remove your child from the home until they complete a full investigation of the alleged abuse.

  5. KoolioKuddlezzz profile image54
    KoolioKuddlezzzposted 7 years ago

    Well if this is true and the pictures are real, then I personally think you should call the police. This cruelty to children is known as child abuse. If you don't believe me then just put yourself in the child in the dog cage's shoes (that is if he has any).


This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)