jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you think that teenagers are addicted to technology?

1. essiheart profile image81
    essiheartposted 7 years ago

Do you think that teenagers are addicted to technology?

I mean, their cellphones are almost literally attached to them..

2. ChristineVianello profile image61
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

I think that not only are teenagers addicted to technology little children are too. I went to my nephews birthday party over the past weekend and there were 8 years olds playing on iphones!

3. Anne Pettit profile image73
    Anne Pettitposted 7 years ago

The teens who cannot stop, those who text instead of sleep, and the kids who get into trouble at school because of technology related offenses (such as texting in class) are probably addicted.  They are not so much addicted to technology as they are to social networking.

4. profile image0
    ellie.wposted 7 years ago

I think kids, teens, and adults are addicted to technology!  How many retirees really need bluetooth headsets?  How many 5-year-olds need an ipod?  Teens definitely are addicted--especially with videogames and smart phones.  But I think our whole population has gotten technology-crazy.

5. ggenda profile image58
    ggendaposted 6 years ago

Honestly, I think most people today (children, teens, adults) are addicted to technology. And like many things, an excessive amount is going to have some negative effects. There is certainly a place for it (I for one have been extremely happy to hand over my iPhone for my kids to share when we are waiting in the lobby of the pediatrician) but moderation is key.