jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you think that it is good for children to go camping?

1. chald profile image58
    chaldposted 6 years ago

Do you think that it is good for children to go camping?

2. Lady In NC profile image37
    Lady In NCposted 6 years ago

Hi , I do think its good for children to go camping . Not only is it fun for them ,it also learns them about Nature , Shared Responsiblities  and the difference modern living to just plain ruffing it ( sorta speak) . The best reason of all is getting kids out & active from TV  etc .
    Children also appreciate home alittle better after a few days in the woods / camps ..

3. chanroth profile image73
    chanrothposted 6 years ago

Yes, I do think it is good for children to go camping. This would give children the idea of wild life and natures which surround them. I never been camping ever but I have been in the forest and hike with my dad. This would be a teaching tool for children, but most importantly, parent or elders must be there to supervise them.

4. Melissa.P profile image58
    Melissa.Pposted 6 years ago

Yes. I went camping every summer when i was a child.  I got some of my best memories from camping and learned a lot.  When I was a teenager just my friends and I went every other weekend in the summers. What a blast!

5. CJ Andrews profile image91
    CJ Andrewsposted 6 years ago

I think that offering children as much opportunities to see the world around them as possible is good.  Take them camping, to a museum, etc.  Let them experience the world.

6. Abhaque Supanjang profile image80
    Abhaque Supanjangposted 6 years ago

It depends. If they have been used to experiencing camping ground area, it's ok - or going there with me and their mom, it's ok, because they will learn much how to appreciate the nature surrounded them. But, if they go there only with their fellows, it's not good for them.

7. lovelife08 profile image60
    lovelife08posted 6 years ago

Well sure.  I can't fathom any reasons why it would be harmful to them.  Just don't let them get into anything dangerous and make sure they have some kind of supervision.  Besides, camping is a wonderful way for a family to go and bond.  And it's fun too.

8. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

absolutely. they learn so much and get lots of fresh air . it gives them a chance to get away from video games, computers etc.