jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are there any mom's here that writes fun notes to their kid's from Santa or the

1. scarlettdragonfly profile image54
    scarlettdragonflyposted 6 years ago

Are there any mom's here that writes fun notes to their kid's from Santa or the tooth fairy?

Do any other mom's here write note's from the tooth fairy to their children? or draw a tooth on that special dollar bill?

2. neakin profile image73
    neakinposted 6 years ago

I do I do  lol  I can't help it.  The tooth fairy always leaves a note with the money under the pillow.  Santa leaves a note about how special and wonderful they are and then mentions the things they may want to be working on before Christmas comes again.

3. jacqui2011 profile image82
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I do write notes from Santa and also the tooth fairy. I actually forgot one night to replace the tooth with some money, my daughter was so upset in the morning. I told her to put the tooth back under the pillow the following night and see what happened. I had to write an apology letter from the "tooth fairy" explaining that she had been too sick to fly the previous night, but was feeling much better. Her face lit up the next morning as the "tooth fairy" had left some extra money to make up for "her" mistake.

4. mepm2011 profile image60
    mepm2011posted 6 years ago

I did.....I have 7 children and I loved to have them believe in the tooth fairy and in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.  I feel sorry for the parents that thinks that children should ONLY have reality all the time.  A little creative imagination goes a long way when you think back on your childhood.  Keep writing those special notes because your children will remember them forever.  My Mom was great at writing special notes from Santa Claus.  She also figured out how to take the tooth out of the envelope and put the money in without making it look like she opened it.  I really thought there was MAGIC in the tooth fairy visit.