What I must do if my father spoiled my son?

1. Luti Febrian W profile image40
    Luti Febrian Wposted 6 years ago

What I must do if my father spoiled my son?

its just happen a few minute a go, at this time is 23.22 p.m at Indonesia, and this is too late sleep time for baby. I already go to bed with my son, then my fatherstruggle to come in and insist to take out my son to his room. he didn't understand how important this time for me. this is small step to make my son get discipline for everything include time to sleep but my father ruined everything and spoiled him so much. it's overwhelming and im underpressure of my role as my son mom.

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I know this would be very hard.  Sit down with your father and talk to him, tell him how important being in charge of your son's well-being is to you.  Tell him that while you love him and want him to enjoy your son that you are his mother and that what you determine is right for him - is the way it will be.

Be kind, but firm.  Remember you are his mother and what you say goes.

3. Luti Febrian W profile image40
    Luti Febrian Wposted 6 years ago

dear duffsmom, i know thats you right and i know that my father didn't mean to make my son to be indiscipline. but like you said that he's my son whatever the condition i have the right to control my own son.
    thanks for the touchfull solution, sit and speak is the best

working