What is your biggest inspiration in your life?

Jump to Last Post 1-29 of 29 discussions (57 posts)
  1. khmazz profile image70
    khmazzposted 11 years ago

What is your biggest inspiration in your life?

1. profile image57
      hamna atifposted 5 years agoin reply to this

my biggest inspiration in life are my parents they have always supported me no matter what and guide me when i face problems

2. faithinyou profile image36
      faithinyouposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I get inspiration from many people or things....but mostly inspired by my kids. They never rest, so much energy, never loose hope and above all...so honest...Even I get angry on them, they still tell the truth smile

3. The0NatureBoy profile image56
      The0NatureBoyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

My biggest inspiration has three parts, the first was my earliest babyhood remembrance. I was left asleep in a rails up baby bed at about age 6 months then woke up making a noise for someone to get. No one came so I began crying then scream-crying but no one came. Suddenly a voice said "you might as well be content, no one is coming to get you" and obeyed it so when mother came she praised me for wakening up and no crying. If I could have spoken I would have said "you just don' know."

Then at about age 7 I said to myself "I want to be as free as a deer". Also about that time I was wondering what was my purpose for living and had a dream of me "taking a short cut through the woods to town and as soon as I enter them snakes were covering the ground in front of me and I turned to go back but they were there also. I watched as the circle got closer to me and decided to climb a tree but they were there also. I jumped up and, like Tarzan, swung on one and released it immid air to catch another and when I let it go I was in the town in front of a church that sat there then proceeded to town to tell the people my experiences.

The Dream began being fulfilled with my 1973 "New Conception" as the snakes I swung were Rock and Roll records on the radio and upon their completion a bodiless voiced said "go back to the church" which I did. But after my August 6, 1976 "New Birth" by leaving my job and later wife to become a nomad I fulfilled my desire to be as free as a deer (John 3:8) before returning to the town of Grambling, Louisiana in August 1984 as the "NatrureBoy" I basically am today.

1. The0NatureBoy profile image56
        The0NatureBoyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

https://hubpages.com/religion-philosoph … told-Trump now inspire me, Trump is almost to step down after proving the United States of America is not United, that means world peace is at hand.

4. profile image52
      dhanu shreeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

My biggest inspiration is myself.People these days are giving a fake promises,loves so dealing with them is little harder.so i get inspiration is myself.i love myself

5. a3review profile image60
      a3reviewposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Cool

6. theprimpoetry profile image59
      theprimpoetryposted 3 years agoin reply to this

My goals. If I want to get something, I make sure to get it. It inspires me to do my best in everything

7. Miebakagh57 profile image69
      Miebakagh57posted 3 years agoin reply to this

It is "Life" itself.                              Life is a major inspiration.        Whthout             life, all others-faith, hope, love, peace, and name them- are non existing.                                        Life provide the seminal fluid that birth those sub-inspirational elements.

8. etchbowline profile image61
      etchbowlineposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Cool

9. Fancy Poet Girl profile image79
      Fancy Poet Girlposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Sarah J Maas.

10. cnj02c profile image69
      cnj02cposted 3 years agoin reply to this

My kids

1. Miebakagh57 profile image69
        Miebakagh57posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I have read all the comments one after another, and none is dumb.                                                                      Inspiration can come from a disappointment, a pain, or a storm.

11. readycomplaint profile image59
      readycomplaintposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Cool

12. profile image52
      markvalposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

1. profile image55
        harrythomas1001posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Sameer Bhide's inspirational memoir from his book One Fine Day. You can get more details about his book from here https://www.sameerbhide.com/

13. Little Miss Lyz profile image67
      Little Miss Lyzposted 11 years ago

Love. Love for my animals, my people, and my things. I would not get up every day if I did not have love, for something, somewhere.

khmazzposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Great answer! smile

14. iviskei profile image70
      iviskeiposted 11 years ago

Language. I know it sounds strange, but everything about it is inspiring to me. How it creates meaning, affects feelings, helps decisions.....language is great. ^.^

I love your answer! It is so true!!

15. Theater girl profile image68
      Theater girlposted 11 years ago

My biggest inspiration in life are the children that I work with everyday. Some of them come to school each day with such god awful crap on their little shoulders, but they are still joyful and smiling. If they can be that way, I can find happiness in everyday as well!

That is so true, we (as adults) really could learn so much from the way children as resilient and generally happy! They are inspirational!

16. Isaac White profile image61
      Isaac Whiteposted 11 years ago

My biggest inspiration is the people around me. Because, it's just certain things they say or do that gives me the inspiration I need. Especially when it comes to my writing. Sometimes Even other talents that come from the people around gives me Inspiration. Thanks for asking.

I. White

That’s a great way to interpret the saying "Write what you know" the people around you are a great known source for inspiration!

17. Eric Weiland profile image59
      Eric Weilandposted 11 years ago

My faith in Almighty God. With Him, all things are possible. Without Him, life is uncertain, meaningless, & ultimately hopeless. Living my life in a way that pleases God is what motivates me to do what is right, and to always give my best effort. Besides God, my family is of utmost importance to me, and being a father and a husband, I realize my importance as a provider and teacher for them.

Great answer and wonderful sources of inspiration!

2. Creative SparxX profile image60
        Creative SparxXposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I definitely have to agree with you here.  God gets me up in the morning so I can see my beautiful family and puts me to sleep at night so i have the rest required to take care of that family.  Good answer!

3. artist101 profile image60
        artist101posted 11 years agoin reply to this

My family, and my children also.Without God, none of those people would be possible. He places those people in our lives sometimes to challenge, and sometimes to inspire us. But isn't it really amazing how he knew which people would do that for us?

18. Sushma Webber profile image73
      Sushma Webberposted 11 years ago

Studying Theosophy and trying to apply it in my life is my biggest inspiration. Theo = Divine and Sophia = Wisdom. Attempting to live life from the point of view of the Divine Wisdom is inspiring. It reminds me that there is more to this existence than just little old me.

It is true that we need to realize that sometimes, that there is more out there than in just our own reality!

19. HazelAngeli profile image60
      HazelAngeliposted 11 years ago

The biggest inspiration in my life is every challenge that comes my way. Challenges, much more than anything else, keeps me up no matter how hard they can get sometimes. I always believe that while challenges were meant to sometimes distract us, they can also give us hope and inspire us to be better. They spice up our lives, after all.

Fantastic inspiration! You're very right; our challenges do spice things up!

20. WhiteGator profile image57
      WhiteGatorposted 6 years ago

I don't know if you'll consider this an inspiration, obsession, or just the ramblings of an old man, but in any case, I thought I would share.
      There is an old French proverb that states "old loves never die, they just rest in a quiet corner of your mind."  I think there's a lot of people that will attest to the truth of that thought.

When I was in my second year of graduate school at LSU, I lived with a young, pretty, little Cajun girl for seven months and she was the true love of my life.  I have been haunted by the memories of her and that relationship all of my life.  I had often thought that this obsession actually was a symptom of a mental health disease.
      But on one of my last trips to Europe, I came across a quote by a French author that offered me some solace by suggesting a definition of a true love that gave some clarity to my situation. Let me share the quote. (please excuse my  translation from the French, it may not be exact, but it is close)

"Your first love isn’t the first person you kiss, or the first person you date, or even the first person you made love to.  Your first love is the person you will always compare all other loves to.  It is that  person that you will never truly get over even after you have convinced yourself a thousand times that you’ve moved on."
                                                                             -  Marc LaGrange

I am 75 years old now, and over the years, I have had many relationships with some very exceptional women, (in fact, I married four of them).  Each wife has been beautiful, educated with wonderful personalities.  I think in the back of my mind though,  I was always hoping to re-create a relationship with the same intensity that I had had in Baton Rouge many years ago.  I now equate my quest to trying to unring a bell, it's unachievable. You should feel very fortunate and truly blessed if you ever had the opportunity to experience a true love, even once in your lifetime.

I can relate to that quote because I know I have convinced myself 1000  times or more that she is gone out of my life, but as you can now see, the memories still bleed through.

21. Jennifer Rafferty profile image60
      Jennifer Raffertyposted 5 years ago

My parents work ethic! My father took a risk when first starting a business, failed, persevered and is now the successful owner of a construction company. He is 56 and still working six, sometimes seven days a week. My mom is a special ed teacher in early intervention. Now only working part-time on severe cases her love of the job won't allow her to retire! They never stop working, doing for others, and balancing family life. They inspire me everyday.

22. lovetherain profile image80
      lovetherainposted 5 years ago

The beauty of nature

23. profile image0
      kirtidv2006posted 5 years ago

My family. Animals. Children is shelters. I want to work hard and be able to afford to not only support my family financially but also those in need. I want to be able to have extra money at the end of the year to support several different charities.

24. Castlepaloma profile image77
      Castlepalomaposted 5 years ago

My first sandsculpture world championships in 1979.

The birth of my baby girl. A gift that keeps giving.

25. Isivwe Muobo profile image72
      Isivwe Muoboposted 5 years ago

My biggest inspiration is the zeal to succeed. I want to so bad its all I think of.

Which is why I try to work so hard to achieve it.

26. Jovan Rawls profile image60
      Jovan Rawlsposted 5 years ago

I get inspired by a handful of people & things, but my BIGGEST inspiration is GROWTH. The height of it is limitless, also Happiness & Peace becomes an on - going cycle. #Let Us All Carry On With Ease & Love#

27. mygoblin profile image83
      mygoblinposted 4 years ago

My 3 adorably wonderful kids. They are my purpose and inspiration.

28. pickuplineguru profile image42
      pickuplineguruposted 4 years ago

My biggest inspiration are my parents and my sister. That drives me to success and motivates me.

29. KC3Lady profile image61
      KC3Ladyposted 4 years ago

I have quite a few aspirations in life, I just have not been able to get to them for several years due to police corruption and incompetence.

30. KC3Lady profile image61
      KC3Ladyposted 4 years ago

My biggest inspiration though is God.

31. profile image53
      asokaboyposted 4 years ago
      1. profile image57
        mizukishibaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I wanted to ask that can you write some info on hotmail account as I am in need of it to complete my assignment.

1. Miebakagh57 profile image69
          Miebakagh57posted 2 years agoin reply to this

It only takes a few minutes to sign up for a microsoft account.                                               The hotmail link you provide gives all the detail. So it's so easy for you to do the simple work. Thanks.

2. profile image56
          Sarahwellposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the info mizuki I have some more info on the following topics can you please see and tell me are they good enough?

hotmail login
          gmail signup
          kiss cartoon

Or does this require any changes. I'll wait for your responce.

32. Rakesh Kushwaha profile image61
      Rakesh Kushwahaposted 3 years ago

Inspiration is not found, it is built up over time through:

life experiences

watching and working with others seeing how they react, how they decide
      reading, motivational videos

playing team sports

continually learning

finding better ways of doing things

33. Isivwe Muobo profile image72
      Isivwe Muoboposted 3 years ago

My daughter is my biggest inspiration. She inspires me to do and be the very best I can be.

34. Theblogchick profile image67
      Theblogchickposted 3 years ago

My biggest inspiration in life is language. I love to express myself through poetry and writing.

35. Riffat Junaid profile image64
      Riffat Junaidposted 3 years ago

My family is my biggest inspiration.

36. OGUNDARE OLUSEGUN profile image78
      OGUNDARE OLUSEGUNposted 3 years ago

Reading Bible always gives me inspiration

37. mayur ganekar profile image61
      mayur ganekarposted 3 years ago

My grandfather is my begest inspiration

38. profile image60
      qrcodetiposted 3 years ago
    39. lovetherain profile image80
      lovetherainposted 3 years ago

God"s creation.

40. Castlepaloma profile image77
      Castlepalomaposted 3 years ago

Three most magic moments
      1. My daughter birth
      2. Winning sandsculpture world championship
      3. One all day romantic sex.

My Daughter is the one that keeps on giving.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)