jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What would you and your significant other say was your best quality?

1. alocsin profile image87
    alocsinposted 6 years ago

What would you and your significant other say was your best quality?

What would you and your significant other say was his/her best quality?

2. Owais Siddiqui profile image76
    Owais Siddiquiposted 6 years ago

These are not my words alone. I typed my part and she typed hers.
    I say: "My best quality is I understand things quickly and have great learning ability"
             "She is very caring and a perfectionist. She does things that no one else can do the way she does"

She says: "I am a perfectionist" "He is very hard working and not a quitter"

3. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

I have been given all legal authority on behalf of my husband.

No where, in the "contract" or in life experiences..................am I allowed to speak his voice.

I would hope, that he would say of me.................I step up and  hold my ground.

If  he did not believe this of me.....................I would not be, his unspoken voice.

Representing another person..............is NOT about being your best..................It is about, being speaking in   behalf of THEM.

My husband entrusts me to do this thing...............and I will.

There is no joy in this thing or this hour.................there is only trust and obligation.

4. William Gerace profile image69
    William Geraceposted 6 years ago

My best quality is I am quite organized to an extent that is lol and I am responsible if anything. I handle all the bills and make sure they are paid. This is one of my things plus when something isn't right with a bill or anything for that matter I investigate thoroughly. I am very detail oriented at least that's what my friends tell me and I do think I am as well. Now my friend who is my other half as I'm gay I hope I don't offend on here he's sweet fun loving and a terrific cook. When I'm having a stressful moment he tries to make light of it so it won't wear me down and stress me out. He is generous and is constantly buying me things and taking me places as well as cooks for me everyday. He basically he is a great guy who is always looking out for me. He is like my best friend. He has some great qualities and I'm glad I'm with help him.

5. teaches12345 profile image93
    teaches12345posted 6 years ago

Probably my sense of humor (along with loyalty).

working