jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What advice would you give to a younger version of yourself?

1. rochelj profile image66
    rocheljposted 6 years ago

What advice would you give to a younger version of yourself?

If you could go back in time to meet yourself when you were younger, what would you tell yourself? What would you tell others going through similar experiences?

2. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Get your GPA up more. Other than that, I'm satisfied with my history.

3. profile image0
    kelleywardposted 6 years ago

Take it easy on yourself enjoy the moment instead of always looking ahead.

4. JKenny profile image94
    JKennyposted 6 years ago

Remain open minded at all times, do not allow others to influence your opinions and also to relax and lighten up more. Finally, don't be afraid, the world's not as bad as you think.

5. DzyMsLizzy profile image97
    DzyMsLizzyposted 6 years ago

Go to college right out of high school, before they stuck in the tougher math requirements--then you wouldn't have to deal with a subject irrelevant to your life's interest--and you could have gotten a 4-year degree.

6. profile image72
    win-winresourcesposted 6 years ago

Hi Rochelj-

Its interesting how the answers seem to go with the age of the respondent.

In my (old) case, I would love to have told myself to be far more cognizant of my family genetics and how my eating and excersizing habits should be better managed.  Course, I probably wouldn't have listened...

7. LauraGT profile image92
    LauraGTposted 6 years ago

Enjoy your young body while you can!  And, all good things come to those who wait (and persevere!)

8. onegoodwoman profile image77
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

..............at the end of the day................you sleep with  yourself, no matter who is beside  you in the bed.

9. jpcmc profile image90
    jpcmcposted 6 years ago

college me - study your math and physics, go to class, you're going to marry that pretty young lady behind you in Spanish class. go ahead and say hi.
    working me - trust your gut, take that darn job with the book company