jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

At what age should girls be allowed to wear a full face of makeup to school and

1. TheInspiredLife profile image83
    TheInspiredLifeposted 6 years ago

At what age should girls be allowed to wear a full face of makeup to school and other places?

2. Rufus rambles profile image79
    Rufus ramblesposted 6 years ago

To school? What? Here in Australia we all wear the same school uniform and makeup was not allowed at my school. Such young, fresh-faced girls don't need makeup! A bit of lipgloss is all that's necessary until they are 18!

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

So many factors to consider.  City, or country living, day or night, age, individual style. I live in a rural area and anyone, even an adult, wearing full face makeup would look like a clown compared to the rest of the local population.

Full face makeup is something that has to be done so subtly - I would say not before 18 and even then it isn't really a great idea.

4. Lizam1 profile image83
    Lizam1posted 6 years ago

Oh my, I am amazed we are still aksing this sort of question.  Full face - what does that mean?  As a mother of two young teens, one who loves make up and the other who doesn't it depends on the girl and how she applies it.

5. alphagirl profile image82
    alphagirlposted 6 years ago

11th grade. Most girls who play sports wear very little. They sweat and it smears.
    If it is to a special event and it looks natural. Sure.Bare mineral makeup looks great on girls. I got some for my daughter. My girls play lots of basketball. It is nice to see them dressed up and pretty with a little gloss, mascara and powder.

working