jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What's the most fun you've ever had with your child/children and what were you d

1. Charlu profile image79
    Charluposted 6 years ago

What's the most fun you've ever had with your child/children and what were you doing?

2. William Gerace profile image69
    William Geraceposted 6 years ago

Though I don't have children myself I have worked with them in the schools for twenty years and I have nieces and nephews. I can recall one time when I took my nephew Lance to the Academy Of Natural Sciences years ago. We had fun digging up the fossils of dinosaurs and learning all the neat things that science has contributed to mankind. For a little boy this is great place to take them as they actually have plenty of things they can do hands on such as the fossil dig and miniature golf. It was a great day for both of us. When I worked in the schools I always enjoyed our weekly trips to the mall where we go through different stores and  had lunch at places like Mc Donalds it was just a great break from the everyday events of being in class.

3. ananceleste profile image73
    anancelesteposted 6 years ago

I remember once, we made a pretend theater, we put on costumes dressing as each other. We acted as if  role playing each other. We laughed for hours. To be able to do this with 3 teens is a real gift.

4. txmommy profile image58
    txmommyposted 6 years ago

Love this question! Not long ago we started letting our daughter feed herself smile. We put the plate of food in front of her and watched her as she looked over everything. She then took a piece of the meat and handed it down to our Shih-tzu. Well then she decided the dog needed the food more than her and off the table went the plate and food and all Mia could do was clap.

working