jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you were passing on and I was there what message would you give me to give an

1. Charlu profile image80
    Charluposted 5 years ago

If you were passing on and I was there what message would you give me to give and to whom?

i

Are you done?   Now copy and paste it and either email it to them or text it. You can even make a call if that's what you'd prefer.  Sound a little silly? What if you didn't have the chance.

2. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

To listen to what others who have passed on said. What did they regret? What did they wish for? More importantly, what did those who clinically died and come back to life say about their trip? To understand after death, you must talk to those who have faced it.

3. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 5 years ago

Initially I would quickly ask you to turn on your video recording device. Then I would explain that although my biological life is ending; my spiritual life is now taking center-stage and please "be not afraid" Please share this with my loves, Kate, my children, hopefully my grandchildren, nieces, nephews and friends...
    Thank you!

4. Lori Cotten profile image76
    Lori Cottenposted 5 years ago

If I was on my way out, and you were there to relay a message to someone for me, I would ask you to please send my appoligies to blp, cp and kkc. They in turn, would all understand my regrets.

5. sallieannluvslife profile image86
    sallieannluvslifeposted 5 years ago

"Tell my husband, my boys and my family that I love them and I will see them in Heaven".

working