jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Are two-year-olds really terrible or just curious?

1. Rodric29 profile image76
    Rodric29posted 5 years ago

Are two-year-olds really terrible or just curious?

All kids have a time when they go through a exploration stage. Is it really terrible that they push the limits and taste the fabric softener?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6538075_f260.jpg

2. Mmargie1966 profile image93
    Mmargie1966posted 5 years ago

The terrible teens are worse...adorable pic!

1. Rodric29 profile image76
      Rodric29posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I have one of those right now, and I miss those terrible 2's. At least he was cute when he was writing all over the walls with permanent marker!

3. Catzgendron profile image72
    Catzgendronposted 5 years ago

The terrible two's don't exist, it's the learning, growing, spreading their wings and discovering their independence. read more

4. Cre8tor profile image98
    Cre8torposted 5 years ago

I don't know where this comes from..."the terrible 2's"....it's 3 that gets hectic! At 3, kids now have the mobility and the thought process to start putting into action all those things they were just considering at 2. All 3 of my boys were more of a handful at 3 that at 2. Love 2. Live 2. Hug and cherish 2. Buy aspirin for 3!

5. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 5 years ago

While it may seem terrible for the parents (yep, I have one of those right now tongue) it is just curiosity, and a desire to know where the boundaries are. Kids will keep pushing to make sure where the limits are and how firm they are, and what kind of actions might affect whether or not they get what they want. Guidance during this time can go a long way to making the future years better for both parents and kids smile.

6. profile image0
    Starmom41posted 5 years ago

no, they're just at the stage of learning about themselves and the world around them

working