jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

For whom would you sacrifice everything?

1. algarveview profile image88
    algarveviewposted 5 years ago

For whom would you sacrifice everything?

2. lovelife08 profile image61
    lovelife08posted 5 years ago

My daughter. I would (and have) sacrifice(d) any and everything if it meant she would be safe, happy, and healthy.

3. Leaderofmany profile image60
    Leaderofmanyposted 5 years ago

My husband and children and grandchildren, if any of them needed a thing they have it. I would not think twice about it. That is my personality always has been.

4. Tricia1000 profile image69
    Tricia1000posted 5 years ago

I would sacrifice everything in a second for my son.  To me he is the most precious in my life.

5. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image99
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 5 years ago

I would sacrifice everything, including my life, for my husband.

6. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

If one is a good parent, then they are familiar with sacrifice.  When our children are born, we give up so much and would give it all up so that they can be safe and happy.

My husband children and now my grandchildren are the people I would sacrifice everything for.

7. profile image54
    kdawsonposted 5 years ago

Hopefully, anyone in need.  Mercy doesn't depend on acquaintance or family or political, religious or ethnic groups.  The question is the severity of greed.

8. profile image0
    Hubert Williamsposted 5 years ago

I would sacrifice everything for my wife and son. Without them my life would't be livable.

9. profile image0
    Team Leaderposted 5 years ago

Hello algarveview,

My parents. They gave me life, they love me unconditionally, they had to go through tough times when I was a confused and rebellious teenager, they sacrificed a part of their identity for me, they sacrificed their freedom for me, they put up with all my whims, they are proud of me when I do well, they pick me up when I do not do well, they always say the right things and they are genuinely good people and love each other.

I love them unconditionally.

Your 'Team Leader'

10. Susana Suarez profile image78
    Susana Suarezposted 5 years ago

I would sacrifice and have sacrificed everything for my children. I have given up to many things in order to raise them.
    Also I would sacrifice everything for my husband and my parents. My parents sacrificed many things to raise me so I try to help them as much a s possible.

11. old albion profile image70
    old albionposted 5 years ago

Even my life for my wife, my daughter and my grandson. My parents are long gone now but I would have included them if they were here.
    Albion.

working