jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What are some best ways to pay tribute mothers?

1. ahmed.b profile image75
    ahmed.bposted 5 years ago

What are some best ways to pay tribute  mothers?

2. prettynutjob30 profile image90
    prettynutjob30posted 5 years ago

To be there for them,show them you care.

3. kuttingxedge profile image77
    kuttingxedgeposted 5 years ago

I asked my mother today, "What would you like for dinner? I'll cook you anything you want!"

She says fish and chips. Dinner AND the dishes, she was thrilled. Mothers ask so little.

1. Good Guy profile image86
      Good Guyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you.  The best thing is to cook for mother.  And don't forget to wash the dishes as well.  Never allow mothers to wash the dishes.  It will be a disaster.  After that, give her a hug and say "I love you very much Mother!"

4. Good Guy profile image86
    Good Guyposted 5 years ago

The best thing is to cook for mother.  And don't forget to wash all the dishes yourself, and also wipe the table clean.  Never allow mother to wash the dishes.  It will be a disaster.  After that, give her a hug and say "I love you very much Mother!"

This will be the "Mother of all gifts"! This will bring tears of joy to your mother.

5. profile image0
    chloelozanoposted 5 years ago

Let them know how much you appreciate them. Tell the moms in your life how much you love them and you know how hard they work for you and your family.

6. lambservant profile image93
    lambservantposted 5 years ago

Thank her for the many ways she has blessed you in your life. Give some specifics. Make an effort to call your mother if you cannot be with her and talk to her awhile.

Here are some things not to do:

Wish you mother Happy Mother's Day (or birthday, Christmas etc.) on Facebook or text. It says "Mom, this is quicker, I'm too busy to call or visit." That was my mother's day today.

7. MsDora profile image93
    MsDoraposted 5 years ago

Share with her all the good things that happen to you, as a result of her teaching and her prayers.

working