jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Would you allow your teen to get a medical marijuana card if they had a chronic

1. Virtual Treasures profile image58
    Virtual Treasuresposted 5 years ago

Would you allow your teen to get a medical marijuana card if they had a chronic medical condition?

2. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I would be ashamed. They are foolish enough to sign up to be in a legal system saying they have and use marijuana with no medical condition to back it up. The probability of them getting caught doubled. What have I been teaching them?!

3. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

if they had anything that prescription drugs would normally be used for, i would much rather they smoked marijuana if it would help.

4. kj force profile image72
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

First off we need to understand how medical " MJ" works...research has shown
    cannabinoids to be successful at slowing growth of cetain cancers. I also reduces anxiety/pain and is used in the treatment of aids,cancers,ADHD,multiple scelrosis,crohn's disease,glaucoma,terminally ill ...
    There are "MJ" based products..cookies,brownies,smoothies, butter...etc...the only side effect from this would be  perhaps glassy red eyes and an increase in appetite. .compared to the numerous life threatening effects from pharmacuetical
    ( synthetic ) drugs....So my answer would be yes if my child had a chronic ( which means continually/constant) medical condition , I would opt for the " MJ "..
    Alternative methods are almost always a better choice when possible...
    Very thought provoking question...nice work...