jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

If you found out your teen went out and purchased a medical marijuana card, how

1. Virtual Treasures profile image56
    Virtual Treasuresposted 5 years ago

If you found out your teen went out and purchased a medical marijuana card, how would you handle it?

Especially if they didn't have a chronic medical condition.

2. Man from Modesto profile image83
    Man from Modestoposted 5 years ago

First, I would start praying much more over the child. FOR the teen and AGAINST whatever demonic forces led the teen to drugs.

Most likely, this is something like rock music, or some other anchor inside the home. It is YOUR roof, however, and you can throw that stuff out. It could also be associating with other teens/people who are bound by spirits of drugs/addictions.

So: PRAY.

Next, I would find out where it was acquired. Go there and make it explicitly clear you are a vicious parent when it comes to protecting your children. You are willing to camp out on the local State Representatives steps if you have to- you will endanger or close their business.

1. Virtual Treasures profile image56
      Virtual Treasuresposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well, unfortunately we had to kick him out of the house because he refused to quit bringing drugs into our home.  He ended up with his mother who he hadn't seen in four years, and she helped him get the marijuana card and on welfare.

3. kj force profile image71
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

I may be mistaken...but..there are a few states where it is legal for medical marijuana..however I do believe you still need a Doctors' Rx regardless of age...
    under 18..parents consent.....If this is not the case in other states, the Healthcare industry needs to step up....that's why it is called Medical 'MJ"
    If done illegally, and a minor, I would seek legal action against the physician...

working