jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Are you ever tempted to find the bully who tortured you in school and punch her?

1. shea duane profile image61
    shea duaneposted 5 years ago

Are you ever tempted to find the bully who tortured you in school and punch her?

2. arb profile image79
    arbposted 5 years ago

I am so tempted, but, my mother taught me not to hit girls. I must now live with this emotional trauma!

1. lhph profile image59
      lhphposted 5 years agoin reply to this

haha, send a girl to punch them then

3. cryptid profile image97
    cryptidposted 5 years ago

Yes, but then I figure Principal Jenkins is probably quite old by now, and a punch might be too much for her.  Should have slugged her in 3rd grade when I had the chance.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I wasn't bullied in school. But I can think of a few people I remember that I might like to give a good smack to the noggin.

5. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Ah, so there are no male bullies.  At school, I was built like the proverbial brick s********, so I was generally left alone, cos bullies are cowards.  At one time a little group of boys got at me, I waited, and got them all individualy, a couple of them I had to wait for several years after leaving school, but I got them.

1. MickS profile image71
      MickSposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree with Beachlife, I have better things to do, now.  But in the 1960s, when I was a teen, it was important to regain face.

6. ThePracticalMommy profile image96
    ThePracticalMommyposted 5 years ago

No, even though they (multiple bullies) were terrible to me. I'm glad I never retaliated, because now Karma is doing all the work for me. Sometimes I see these people in public or see their Facebook statuses and realize how much better my life has turned out compared to theirs, thank goodness. No, I didn't turn out to be a supermodel, or rich, or important in the world's eyes, but I have a husband who loves me for me, two fabulous children, a roof over my head, a wonderful extended family, and many awesome friends. Since my bullies could never learn to work well with others, they are in miserable jobs, going from relationship to relationship, and many still live at home with their parents.

As I learned from a wise woman: "Karma is gonna get you, baby."

7. profile image0
    Beachlifeposted 5 years ago

Nah, I got more important things to worry about. the past is just that.

8. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 5 years ago

Talk about carrying ridiculous, unnecessary, and useless baggage for 20 years!  No way!  Everything in life is a lesson, and I learned that I was stronger than they were.  I've reconnected with some of them on Facebook, and lo and behold, they're average people living average lives.

working