jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What are the 5 most important things you would include in your things-to-do list

1. lannm profile image60
    lannmposted 5 years ago

What are the 5 most important things you would include in your things-to-do list?

2. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 5 years ago

Most important things on bucket list? To Do list? What are important things besides a bucket list? What about career, family, physical, and spiritual needs? Giving to others and making a bucket list read more

3. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 5 years ago

Hmmmm, that's an interesting question. Do you mean including everything in your life? Well, I guess you would have to include the following:

1) anything you have to do for your job; you have to make money and keep your job!
    2) Take care of yourself or your family--whether isn't buying groceries, going to dr's appts....Paying bills!
    3) Take care of yourself physically.. I'm really learning the value of regular exercise, even though I'm not crazy about it
    . 4) Feed yourself spiritually and emotionally, whether it's through communion with God, church, or other source of inspiration.
    5) Make a bucket list of all the things you would like to do in your life and start checking them off.

Of course my day to day list would be different: Walk the dog, clean out the car, etc...but I thought I'd go with the 5 major things on a general list. I might change them if I thought about it more, but I think those 5 are pretty inclusive of many, many things in life. Great question! I may have to write a hub about it!

4. lannm profile image60
    lannmposted 5 years ago

Well I hope you write a Hub around the question for I am really having a hard time writing lately, I questioning every Hub I want to write versus just writing.. So I would enjoy reading yours smile

1. Victoria Lynn profile image90
      Victoria Lynnposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well, I just may do it. Sorry you're having a hard time. I go through that, too. Then sometimes I'll get on a roll. Maybe you will! Look for some inspiring hubs!

5. Rebecca2904 profile image76
    Rebecca2904posted 5 years ago

I think it depends whether you're talking about a to-do list for your entire life, as in a bucket list, or just for day to day? I would definitely include 'get out of bed everyday' on both though - even though it's the worst part of everyday, haha!

working