jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How have your parents inspired you?

1. bukiecukie profile image60
    bukiecukieposted 5 years ago

How have your parents inspired you?

I'm thinking about how grateful I am for my parents this week. For me I'm grateful to learn about having fun in life from my dad. How have your parents influenced you?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

To live a life worthy of God's grace. To live a life that when I am gone people can smile when mentioning my name.

3. dailytop10 profile image91
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

My parents inspired me through their deeds. My mother is a devoted mother and wife. She's always there for us and keeps us comforted. I never seen her nagging or even raising her tone while having a conversation with my father. Though she's not perfect I can see how much effort she exerts to be the best. My father on the other hand was a good provider. Though he died at a very young age, he never failed to remind us about his unconditional love. He died 3 years ago yet the memories are still fresh in my mind. I can even remember the exact words he uttered a few days before his death, "Live on. I'll always be with you." Those words kept me going despite all the hardships in life that came after we lost him. I'm proud to have responsible and God-fearing parents! Lucky me!

4. voiceofsanjeev profile image57
    voiceofsanjeevposted 5 years ago

My parents don't compared me with other child.  And they knows the value of me

working