jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Who has been the kindest to you in your life?

1. dobo700 profile image61
    dobo700posted 5 years ago

Who has been the kindest to you in your life?

2. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

My dad, he gave lots of advice and console me when I need them. He never scold me and I really love him more than my mom!

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

My husband is a very kind person. He is very considerate and does the nicest things for me. I really am very lucky.

4. cat on a soapbox profile image98
    cat on a soapboxposted 5 years ago

I have been really blessed to have had many kind people in my life. The kindest has been my husband who never fails to impress me with his selfless thoughtfulness after nearly 25 years of marriage.

5. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

My grandmother. She was only snappy once because she had a migraine. Otherwise, she was the friendliest person I've ever known. She could sit down for less than five minutes and know the other individuals children's names, where they have lived in the past five years, and what their surroundings remind them of.

6. jojoluvsjon profile image61
    jojoluvsjonposted 5 years ago

My 81 year old uncle; he has always been there for us even when his brother (my father) hasn't been. I have never heard him curse or say a mean word about anyone. He is always positive, smiling and caring.  He never forgets a birthday or holiday and is a true gentleman.

7. Stina Caxe profile image85
    Stina Caxeposted 5 years ago

My Grandmother, she was my best friend.  My stepfather has also been amazing along with my brother and sister who I am super close to.  And finally, the love of my life has always been kind, loving, understanding and patient from the day we met.

8. cjpooja26 profile image64
    cjpooja26posted 5 years ago

my mother is very kind to me always in every situation and very sweet, always cooperate me and understand my feelings.

working