jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What kind of attitude in life would you like to teach your children

1. SilentReed profile image85
    SilentReedposted 4 years ago

What kind of attitude in life would you like to teach your children

2. DemiT profile image81
    DemiTposted 4 years ago

I would like to teach my child to be independent and know deep in her heart that she can achieve anything she has a vision for. I would like her to be optimistic and never give up on her dreams.

3. Fellow Mumbaite profile image74
    Fellow Mumbaiteposted 4 years ago

I would want my child to be more expressive  as well as attentive. I believe every child needs to express himself freely in front of his parents or peer. A child should also be confident and believe in his own actions.

4. Josh Dempler profile image62
    Josh Demplerposted 4 years ago

I would like to impart in my child that he/she must never loose their imagination. It's what makes us different, and original. Also I would like to impart politeness; it is something that is missing in modern society.

5. josephbarrett profile image59
    josephbarrettposted 4 years ago

First, your attitude and philosophy is an essential ingredient, if you hope to change or modify your child’s actions and words. If your child speaks to you with disrespect, and you expend the energy to try to get them to change their attitude, you are, in essence, teaching them that the world will really care about their attitude.
    I engaged my children for respectful, calm, and appropriate interactions. Smile, look at them, and compliment them from time to time on their mature behavior.
    This kind of behavior will help them in their whole life and their manners will give me chance to proud on them. Love your children, nothing is more than them.

working