jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are different methods someone can use to stimulate their children

1. MaryamL profile image60
    MaryamLposted 4 years ago

What are different methods someone can use to stimulate their children

I am looking for ways to stimulate my kids (10 yr old boy, 8 yr old boy, 3 yr old girl and 11 months old baby)

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

Not sure if this is what you mean.  One of the things I did with my kids was play with them.  We would have tongue twister contests and end up howling with laughter at what we came up with. We had bubble blowing contests. We read together and legos are a wonderful way for kids of all age and parents to come together.

We had so much fun together.

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

if you are looking for ways to get them to read, read with them individually since their age are different. If you want to get them motivated in skills, get them to join in the fun of the skills 3 times a week. So, parents had to get themselves involved in activities in order to stimulate their behavior and thoughts.

4. DDE profile image25
    DDEposted 4 years ago

Parent and child learning together allows for stimulation the quality time  parents choose to spend with their children can stimulate the most. Talking and having positive conversations shows children how to earn that high self esteem and they grow in learning from their parents their best ole models, after all learning starts at home

working