jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

For parents which brings out that sweetest little voice you have hidden deep dow

1. sassydee profile image75
    sassydeeposted 4 years ago

For parents which brings out that sweetest little voice you have hidden deep down a son or daughter?

For instance I just gave birth to my first little baby boy (maybe its an age thing for me cause my girls are 12and15 so I was a lot younger when I had them) any hoot I have this very sweet voice I never knew I had when I talk to him! Lol

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8307228_f260.jpg

2. Ericdierker profile image53
    Ericdierkerposted 4 years ago

You had it my friend and your girls heard it. It is just that you did not. Parents speak without making a sound. And children listen and hear and respond with that quietest of voices -- a hug. They love us. And I love you for having your babies.
    Be Still my friend and hear the voice that speaks from your heart and you will find no difference from the one for your children and for your parents.
    Bless all who care and hear.

sassydeeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

This is good and so true

3. Bishop55 profile image94
    Bishop55posted 4 years ago

My son.  But all I have are boys. lol  but I have two stepsons.  So I don't know how much my answer counts. smile

Lol

4. RealityTalk profile image59
    RealityTalkposted 4 years ago

My children are now 17, 14 and 10, but they still melt me now and then.  Whenever my daughters tell me they want to do something with me.  Whenever my 10 year old grabs my hand to walk with her.  Even my 17 year old son, whenever he compliments me or shares with me his inner most feelings.

I am married, but I was the one who worked from home - for the most part - running my law practice and bottle-fed, burped, diaper changed, kissed boo-boos and watched more Barney than I care to admit. 

For me, I see no difference between boys or girls when it comes to finding my soft spot, soft voice, whatever you want to call it.  I just feel lucky to have a close relationship with all my children, so that all of them still make me glad we are together.

Oh that's so sweet greatly stated

5. cyoung35 profile image85
    cyoung35posted 4 years ago

My two girls have me wrapped around their little finger. It makes it harder to say no when they give me those innocent little looks. If I had a boy I bet it may be different.

Let me know if you ever do! wink

working