jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you believe it makes someone a slut if they are pregnant at a young age?

1. AshleyOdenthal profile image59
    AshleyOdenthalposted 4 years ago

Do you believe it makes someone a slut if they are pregnant at a young age?

Imo, it depends on the situation. (No, I'm not referring to me, I'm not that young)
    But, I'm just curious of others opinions smile

2. profile image0
    christiananrkistposted 4 years ago

only if they are on maury for the 15th time and still dont know who the father is. isnt it possible to narrow it down the within a month? seriously how many people can a person have sex with in a month? just being young though i dont think makes a slut

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

Getting pregnant does not make a girl a "slut".
    Traditionally speaking a "slut" was a title given to a girl who had sex with multiple partners without being in a relationship with any of them.
    Essentially a "slut" is a woman who behaves sexually like a man. LOL!
    A girl could accidently get pregnant the very first time she has sex with her boyfriend. Losing one's virginity shouldn't cause them to be branded a slut nor should becoming pregnant while in a relationship. If she's a slut what does that make the boy?
    The whole name calling of women (sluts and whores) are rooted in outdated "double standards" we've set for the genders. A guy who sleeps with several women is a "Playboy" and a woman who sleeps with several guys is a "slut". The question is: Are men and women equal or not?
    Is a man who pays money to have sex any better than the woman who takes his money for having sex? He looks down on her but continues  to be a customer. Other women look down on her because they're afraid their man may go to her. In fact more often than not (women) are harder on other women for being sexually active. If women stuck up for the rights of other women there would not be a double standard. Men don't attack men over sex.
    Life is a personal journey. I believe we'd all be better off focusing on ourselves instead of trying to put other people in various categories or giving them labels. It's none our business.

4. profile image0
    dragonflycolorposted 4 years ago

Absolutely not.  There are too many variables to consider when labeling children having children.  It's a harsh reality, but it does happen.  If others view it that way, then their myopic point of view should be disregarded.  Additionally, a "slut" is someone who has several sexual partners, usually considered as "easy", but these individuals may also be suffering from some other trauma causing them to act this way and shouldn't be so hastily labeled either.

5. DDE profile image27
    DDEposted 4 years ago

I would think so  being pregnant at a young age changes her who she should have been and what she has become her character shows her true self.

working