jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Which person you ask to take care of your dog or cat while you are away for a fe

1. erorantes profile image48
    erorantesposted 3 years ago

Which person you ask to take care of your dog or cat while you are away for a few days.?

Dogs and cats are a responsability. They are part of the family members  that we love a lot. What to ask a care giver for our little family members,
    or what we tell the care giver. When we go away.?

2. peeples profile image95
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

We don't leave our dog with anyone, we take her with us. I will not stay at a hotel if my animal is not welcome. She's well behaved and loves travel. Thankfully pet friendly hotels are every where. I could never imagine leaving my pet at a boarding facility. It just seems scary for a pet to be left with total strangers. I guess we could leave her with family, but I prefer having her with us.

erorantesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Mr. Peeples. Thank you for your smart, full of love and caring awnser. You are the best of pet awnser.

3. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 3 years ago

The only time my dogs weren't able to come with us was when I was in the hospital. Thankfully my mom was able to stop by to check on them every few hours, because my Catahoula wouldn't have let anyone else in the house and the mini schnauzer would have remained hidden. They usually come with us if we go anywhere, but we never really get to go on vacation or anything so it's not been an issue.

erorantesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

It is wonderful to have mothers around us. I love my mother. I can always count with her about some favors. Those favors are a lot. A person with good dog's reference is the best at the last minutes choice Mr. Wychic.Thank for your caring  awnser.

4. kalinin1158 profile image99
    kalinin1158posted 3 years ago

Rover.com. It's a site where people offer their services as pet sitters, and they have reviews and background checks and other qualifications so you can have a peace of mind when you leave your baby with, OK, a stranger. It could be someone with a lot of experience with animals, not some random neighbour or a reluctant relative.

5. erorantes profile image48
    erorantesposted 3 years ago

Thank you  Mr. Kalinin 1158 fotr the information on the site for pet's care givers.  I will make a note on Rover.com. In case I need it for my little  dogs or the cat. Cats are easier.  I will leave the bathroom window open and he is in and out.

working