Stay home mom work lot but why husband treat her bad?

1. profile image54
    Mona Kposted 3 years ago

Stay home mom work lot but why husband treat her bad?

My story... I was raised in very controlling parents and abused by very bad words and beaten up a lot . I am from india. So I was looking for someone who can marry me. I made sure that study well so I graduated . I knew I am marrying a guy who is terrible but he was there . He controlled and his words are horrible. I am mother of two and cannot work until kids are little bigger. I m in USA now now but I don't see option.

2. peeples profile image95
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

You are in the USA now sweety, options are plentiful! Leave, take your children. You can work here. You can raise your children. If the way he treats you is unacceptable for you tell him. If he is unwilling to be the person you need you have every right to leave and be done. You can work. You may not want to because of the way you were brought up, however when hard times hit you do what is best for you and your children. Are the children seeing his bad behavior? Can you justify bringing them up in a home where they are taught that behavior? Do what is best for you. You are here in the USA now, you are not obligated to follow what you were taught in your home country. Do what is best for you and your children!

3. Penny G profile image72
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

In this country we women have full rights. There are safe houses, Doctors and women who will be glad to help you. There are hot lines, they will send someone out to pick you up and keep your where
    abouts secret. They will get court orders to keep him away and if you choose they will help you get divorce. Domestic abuse hot lines are easy to get. Wait until he goes to work, pack fast and get out. I did this and even the children were happy to leave.

working