jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

What is real family?

1. profile image61
    ezba29posted 21 months ago

What is real family?

In your point of view what is family?  What family teach us? Whether it is related to your character and attitude? Currently how bond is building among family?

2. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 21 months ago

Family are the people whom you lived with since you were a baby.
    My family taught me about responsibility as a daughter , a sister and a Catholic follower.
    My did my job as my father had told me.
    However, our bonding crumbled when i got married

1. profile image61
      ezba29posted 21 months agoin reply to this

Ya you are right about family. .After marriage your family Bonding changes but your attitude are from your early family. Thank you for booking your real family

2. threekeys profile image81
      threekeysposted 21 months agoin reply to this

There are all different kinds of families. But the simple essence of family could be those those who have your back, like you, want you to make the best of your life and support you to do that.

3. profile image61
      ezba29posted 21 months agoin reply to this

Yes threekeys great. .. family always gives best. .

3. Matthew Woolsey profile image69
    Matthew Woolseyposted 20 months ago

Family, true family, does anything and everything for you that they can. My mother is like that. She is the most kind hearted individual I have ever had the pleasure to know. She adopted me at 4 month old, saved my from a life of a criminal, and stands by me in my worst or best. Even though we don't have the same blood, it doesn't matter. Besides my kids she is everything to me. That's not to say we always agree with each other, but we would absolutely do anything for each other. Real family is LOVE....

1. profile image61
      ezba29posted 20 months agoin reply to this

Ya matthew family starts with love.

working