jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

How to control a human mind?

1. Amber Irshad profile image59
    Amber Irshadposted 20 months ago

How to control a human mind?

I am mentally frustrated. I don't want to think what I think all the day.

2. louiseelcross profile image85
    louiseelcrossposted 20 months ago

Hi Amber. I feel for you because I have felt frustration like this. I write what I am thinking in a journal and doing so has helped me so much. I used to think that maybe there was something wrong with me thinking the way I do but now I understand why I do it.  I asked my friends if they think a lot and I am told no or they are not aware of thinking about things all day which I find strange because my mind never shuts up from the moment I wake up. I have a bad time when I am stressed with thoughts so I write the thoughts that torment me and feel better for doing so. I am working on a hub that might help and will try and finish it tomorrow. Also we can retrain our brain to think differently if we are not happy with our thoughts. Law of attraction explains this. I hope this has helped a little.

1. Amber Irshad profile image59
      Amber Irshadposted 20 months agoin reply to this

Many thanks dear. I write diary too. May it also help? peaple have forced me to think either I am having some psychological order as I go to the depth and ignores what they think.

2. louiseelcross profile image85
      louiseelcrossposted 20 months agoin reply to this

If you experience intrusive thoughts it could be that you are under stress and anxiety and writing it all out may help. Take care and try some relaxation video which are free on you tube.

3. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 20 months ago

Come up with some positive mantras and repeat them to yourself. If you start to have negative thoughts then stop yourself, recognize you are having them and tell yourself some good positive things.

And remember "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, make sure you are not, in fact, surrounded by idiots."

4. thumbi7 profile image62
    thumbi7posted 20 months ago

I think being "in the moment" is a very good way to control mind
    It avoids a lot of thinking and helps us to remain calm
    A lot of anxieties about the future also can be avoided

working