My bf of 6 months hasn't told his baby mama about me.

1. profile image54
    Misty Johnsonposted 15 months ago

My bf of 6 months hasn't told his baby mama about me.

4 months into the relationship I seen a post on FB where his baby mama had been with him,but when he left my house he was supposedly going to his moms to see his kid the only place she will let him keep her.When I ask him about it he said he spent the  day with his kid then a cpl nights later I use his phone and yes I snooped found out he had stayed the night he said he slept on the couch and nothing happened and he only stayed BC he was fighting with his parents. Well about a week ago I use his phone again an see where he told her he forgot how pretty she was an enjoyed spending time with her

2. RTalloni profile image88
    RTalloniposted 15 months ago

The question you need to ask yourself is whether you are going to respond to this the way many women typically do, or are you going to do something with the life you've been given.  A book that could be very helpful in getting you on a positive path is Lies Women Believe and the Truth that Sets Them Free by N. DeMoss.

3. Express10 profile image89
    Express10posted 15 months ago

If you want to be anyone's number one, you simply cannot be number two. It is clear that you are not his number one interest after 4-6 months and it is best that you cut your losses and move on ASAP.