jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Baby mama drama

1. profile image54
    Isabella079posted 3 years ago

Baby mama drama

My boyfriend has a baby mama who's coming to live with him for 2mnths coz he said they have some accomodation issues which I am not happy about for them to stay in the same house for that long. He also invited me over his house for 4days whilst she is there coz he said he wants to proove there's nothing going on between them I am not sure whether I should go or not I am so confused coz I might cause tension in the house. What advice can u give me pliz.

2. Robert the Bruce profile image60
    Robert the Bruceposted 3 years ago

So this "baby mama" has no other place on earth to go but to the home of your boyfriend? That sounds suspicious.

1. profile image54
      Isabella079posted 3 years agoin reply to this

@ Bruce thanks, i smell a rat as well even though my boyfriend has invited me over . It looks like this baby mama is hoping they will be a family one day which i don't blame her but my boyfriend has moved on. Im not sure whether i should go or not.

3. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

I have a friend whose ex-wife lives in Demark. She came out to California with their two children to stay with him for a (month).
    However he did not want his current girlfriend to interact with his ex-wife. His girlfriend lived in his same apartment complex and on many occasions she would see him & the ex along with their children playing in the swimming pool or returning from Disneyland, Diary Queen, or a shopping trip.
    In his mind he expected his girlfriend to be understanding that this was an opportunity to spend quality time with his children. Each night he slept on the sofa and there was nothing going on between him and the ex. To make a long story short his girlfriend dumped him!
    He was shocked when I told him if it had been the other way around he probably would have done the same thing. I know him! smile
    The biggest difference between my friend and your scenario is your boyfriend is fine with you coming by. This would seem to indicate he wants his ex to know he has someone and he wants you to know he's not hiding anything. The only question is why doesn't his "baby mama" have some family or friends she can stay with for two months? Or it her hope to win him back?
    Having said that if she really doesn't have a place to stay could you truly be happy with a man who would rather see his children homeless? Is he asking something of you that he would not do if things were in reverse?
    The bottom line is whether or not you trust him and the situation.

1. profile image54
      Isabella079posted 3 years agoin reply to this

@dashingscorpio thanks for the answer it really makes sense, i'm quite positive that his baby mama is hoping that they will get back together but my boyfriend said he wants to show her that she's totally day dreaming they will never be together again