jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

What is the one thing you would love to toll your parent?

1. Leaderofmany profile image60
    Leaderofmanyposted 5 years ago

We all have secrets that we have kept from  parents, some from childhood, some as adults. Wht's that burning thing you would love to tell your paremt/parents or whoever raised you?

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

You're kidding right?

Asking someone to reveal a secret they kept from their parent and display it for all the world to see? hmm

Do you think before you posted this question?

3. Leaderofmany profile image60
    Leaderofmanyposted 5 years ago

Yes, I do think before I write thae quesions, I'm not asking for a major secret. Like I never told my parents that my brother made me chew tobacco on the church bus to keep fron telling on him. I would love to tell that story because it actully pretty funny story, but I don't want to spoil their golden son.

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Again, did you think before you made this statement?

"Yes, I did think before I wrote these questions, I'm not asking for a major secret."
      WOW! I wish my sister was like you. She shouldn't have really told my mother that I came after her with a knife. It was one of the worse beatings I ever received. lol

4. LeanMan profile image82
    LeanManposted 5 years ago

What would I like to TOLL my parent - can I charge them?? I am a little short of cash so would be helpful

lol lol lol lol lol

1. LeanMan profile image82
        LeanManposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi cags... having a good day (night?)?????

Yes, it's just pass Midnight here and the day went well. Hope your day has began well. smile

5. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago

I don't like her sad  at the moment

working