- Food and Cooking»
- Cooking Ingredients
Baked Ravioli: 4 Easy Steps, 4 Basic Ingredients
Your choice of meat or vegie stuffed ravioli. Either way, this dish is filling and very satisfying. Serve with a crisp green salad and garlic bread. Yum!
Did you know?
March 20th is National Ravioli Day.
What is Ravioli?
Ravioli is the plural of raviolo - a type of filled pasta, shaped like a square from the traditional Italian cuisine.
- 1 bag (500 grams) Ravioli, Fresh or Frozen
- 1 jar Marinara Sauce
- 1 bag Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- Parmesan Cheese, Powder or Fresh
- Heat oven to 400°F (if using frozen ravioli) or 350°F (if using fresh ravioli). Spray bottom and sides of a rectangular baking dish with cooking spray. Note: I used coconut spray but you can also use the regular spray.
- Cover the bottom of the dish with your first layer of marinara sauce. Top it with ravioli (single layer) and top it again with marinara sauce and spread over mozzarella cheese. Repeat layering and finish it off with mozzarella toppings and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for around half an hour (add extra 10 minutes if using frozen ravioli). Remove foil; continue baking uncovered for another 10 to 15 minutes more or until cheese is bubbly and a bit rustic on the side.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for another 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
How do you like it?
Spicy or Not?
Some like it hot! So, for spicy food eaters, sprinkle a dash (or more) of crushed chili peppers to your liking.
|Serving size: 100 g|
|Calories from Fat||27|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat 1 g||5%|
|Sugar 2 g|
|Fiber 2 g||8%|
|Protein 9 g||18%|
|Cholesterol 30 mg||10%|
|Sodium 300 mg||13%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Share the goodness! Share the link!
Copyright@CrisSp-TM/12-2014. Domestic Diva depending on the mood! ~
More from my kitchen:
- Easy Cheesy Chicken Macaroni Salad
Chicken macaroni salad is a staple side dish for most Filipino households especially on Christmas and New Year. However, it is also perfect for picnics and family gatherings. It is also great with barbeque and other grilled foods.
- French Toast in a Minute
What better way to salvage your day old bread than to turn it into a yummy and nutritious breakfast – French Toast!
- Homemade Biscuits - 6 Easy Steps
Nothing beats homemade and this one is ready in 15 minutes! Great for breakfast and snacks!
© 2014 CrisSp