Buffalo Chicken Pizza
About Buffalo Chicken Pizza
My family can not get enough spicy buffalo chicken wings, we order a some every time we get delivery. It was about a year ago when we came across a buffalo chicken pizza from domino's, and it was a huge hit. So I decided to come up with a recipe at home, and my family loved this pizza . I think it turned out even better then the take out version. I like to sever this pizza with salad, and two dipping sauce one is blue cheese and the other is ranch..
- 1 pizza crust, Store bought or homemade
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, Cooked, and Cubed
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 clove garlic, turned to a paste
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 bottle Buffalo Ranch dressing
- 1/2 hot sauce, you favorite brand
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 c mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Place pizza crust on your pan. Preheat oven to 400
- Melt butter add onion powder, Italian seasoning and garlic, warm over low heat for up to a minute. spread butter mix on pizza
- In same pan add onion. cook until onions are soft, add in chicken, and hot sauce. Heat until warm and chicken is coated. Pour chicken mix on pizza in a even layer
- Mix cheeses together and sprinkle over pizza
- top with as much ranch dressing as you like Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and slightly brown on top. Sever With ranch or blue cheese dipping sauce.
Watch Rachel Rays Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe Here
Need a Pizza Pan Or Stone?
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Healthy Marinara Sauce with Fresh Tomatoes
A Quick And Healthy Marinara Sauce With Fresh Tomatoes, And Other Fresh Veggies.
- Roasted Chili-Lime Chicken
This is amazing sweet and somewhat spicy chicken recipes that will knock the socks off you family. It is a nice change from plane roasted chicken and will become a family favorite for summer.
- Smoked Paprika Chicken
A easy rosted chicken made with smoked paprika, honey, garlic, and lemon
- Fresh Pineapple Chicken Recipe
Chicken made with fresh pineapple, ginger and orange. A family favorite. With Health Benefits of fresh pineapple, and a how to buy and cut guide.