Chocolate Cake with Espresso Glaze
- Butter: 4 tbsp unsalted.
- Dark Chocolate: 250 grams or 8 ounces.
- Powdered Sugar: 2 cups
- Salt: ½ Tsp.
- Eggs: 8
- Vanilla Extract: 2 Tbsp.
- Instant Espresso Powder: 4 Tbsp.
- Dark Chocolate: 125 grams or 4 ounces.
- Unsalted Butter: 2 Tbsp.
- Cream: ½ cup.
- Vanilla Extract: 3 Tsp.
- Powdered Sugar: ½ cup.
- Salt: ½ Cup.
- Instant espresso Powder: 2 Tbsp.
- Break the eggs and separate the yolk and the white and keep aside.
- Chop all the pieces of dark chocolate in to small pieces.
Make the cake:
- Pre heat the oven to 350 F.
- Take a 12 inch oven proof dish and grease its bottom.
- Now in a double boiler melt chocolate and butter.
- Now in a bowl take egg yolks and half of the sugar.
- Beat them till they are creamy.
- Add espresso and salt in it and beat for a minute.
- Add chocolate butter mixture along with vanilla extract in this and beat again for a minute.
- Now pour this batter in to the 12 inch pan whose bottom has been greased.
- Put the pan in over and bake for 45 minutes.
- Let it cool in the pan.
- When the cake is cooled, take out the cake very carefully.
Make the glaze:
- Take a bowl and pour chocolate, butter and vanilla extract.
- Now in a separate pan put all other remaining ingredients and put it on high heat.
- Bring this to boil and pour on the chocolate mixture in the bow,
- Hot glaze is ready, serve with cake.
More delicious cake recipes
- Marzipan cake
Marzipan cake is one of the most popular cakes in the world. it is popular in europe and usa. Marzipan cake is not only very beautiful to look at but is also very tasty. It is easy to make.
- Classic Yellow Cake Recipe
Every one loves classic yellow cake. Classic yellow cake is moist & has wonderful flavor we all love. Classic cake is easy to make even though there are many steps which goes in to making of cake.
- Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes
Super moist chocolate cupcakes has been weakness of many of us. Its very delicious and mouth watering cake. The recipe is easy, quick & delightful. The recipe makes 12 super moist chocolate cupcakes.
- Impossible Coconut Custard Pie
Impossible Coconut Custard Pie is a great pie. The Bisquick in the mix sinks to the bottom and creates the bottom crust. The coconut rises to the top and creates the top crust. Delicious!
- Almond Praline Cake
Almond praline cake is rich in calories & can serve 12 people so it is a big cake and since it contains lots of nuts, thus is shelf life is quite long. Almond praline cake is delicious & easy to make
- Heavenly Chipped Chocolate and Hazelnut Cheesecake
Heavenly Chipped Chocolate & Hazelnut Cheesecake is delicious . Heavenly Chipped Chocolate & Hazelnut Cheesecake is high in calories & high in taste. Very easy to make and ingredients easily available