- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Pasta Recipes
Flavor Blast Lasagna Cups
Lasagna cups are nothing new. Although if you like your food very flavorful like me or my family, then this is the recipe for you. My family loves this recipe. We especially liked the use of the won-ton wraps, which gave the Lasagna cups a crispy bonus! You may find it weird to use tomato soup instead of tomato sauce, but it was the closest thing I had to tomato sauce and everybody, including me, was very surprised at how delicious it turned out. I'll probably make it the same way next time. Must Try!!
- 1/2 lb beef
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbs Fresh Basil
- 2 tbs Fresh Parsley
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 1/2 cup Ricotta
- 1/2 tsp salt, add to the ricotta
- 2 cups Mozzarella/Parmesan cheese
- 48 Wonton wraps
- Olive oil, Spray
- Preheat oven @ 375 F
- Spray a pan with olive oil spray and cook beef and onions until the meat is cooked through. Add all the spices, and the fresh basil, parsley, and pressed garlic. Cook for a few more minutes on low, so as not to burn the garlic. Add the tomato sauce and stir for five more minutes, then turn off the burner.
- Mix the ricotta with 1/2 tsp of salt
- Next, spray the olive oil spray into the muffin pan. Place a wonton into the cups and press down. Use an ice cream scoop (makes it so much easier) and fill it half way with ricotta cheese. Place half a scoop in each cup, half a scoop of the meat mixture, and use a teaspoon to top each cup off with the mozzarella/parmesan cheese mix.
- Place a wonton on top of those and repeat the layers.
- Bake for 17-19 minutes.
- Tastes great with a side salad! Enjoy!!
Other Great Recipes
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
We loved this recipe! It was easy to make and very delicious. This is perfect for any occasion.
- Michelle's Banging Chicken Pot Pie
My husband loves chicken pot pie and so I borrowed from some great recipes and then did a little improvisation and Voila! It was, in my husband' words, "banging!!"
- Hearty Rice with Bacon, Black Beans, and Corn.
This rice is a meal by itself. It's hearty and tasty! It's great for when you want to make food for a sick friend. You can make a big pot of this rice for your friend and she/he can feed him/herself and her/his family for almost a week! It's great fo