Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
We loved this recipe! It was easy to make and very delicious. This is perfect for any occasion.
- 1 Nilla Cookie Pie Crust
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Lemons, squeezed for juice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Strawberries, 1 cup Crushed + 1 Cup sliced
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sugar
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese until it becomes fluffy. Mix in sweetened condensed milk. Next add the lemon juice and vanilla and mix until the mixture becomes uniform.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust and use a spatula to spread it and flatten the top. Next, refrigerate the pie for 2 hours.
- While the pie is firming up in the fridge, add the crushed strawberries to a sauce pan with the water. Cook for a few minutes. Mix the sugar and cornstarch together. Add the sugar mix into the strawberry mix slowly. Stir frequently and bring to a boil. When the sauce looks clear, pour glaze in a container and let it cool off in the refrigerator.
- When the pie has been in 2 hours and the glaze is at least room temperature (not warm or it will melt your pie filling:), add the rest of the strawberries on the now firm pie and pour glaze over them. Slice and Serve. Enjoy!
What is your favorite fruit in a pie?
Other Yummy Recipes.
- Sweet and Sour Chicken and Veggies Empanadas
I love to make empanadas. My husband and I enjoy coming up with new things to fill them up with. I recently tried a sweet and sour chicken recipe that was delicious. So my husband says "I have the new empanada idea!" "that chicken you made, with carr
- Best Cornbread Recipe I Have Ever Tried!
This is the best cornbread recipe I have ever tried. I pride myself in being sort of a connoisseur of cornbread, and I have tried recipes that added corn, cheese, etc. Although, never before this recipe did I try one like it. It was given to me by my
- Sweet and Tangy Apple Pie
I like this recipe because the lemon juice makes the taste remind me of sherbet and I love sherbet!It was also a hit with the family and I had to share it here.