- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Chocolate Desserts
4th of July Red White and Blue Fudge
About 4th Of July Red White and Blue Fudge
I love making fudge, and for the holidays I try to come up with festive fudge recipes, that not only taste good but look good. My kids get a kick out of seeing how many ways there mom can make fudge. This rich white chocolate fudge has got be my favorite because of how bright the colors show up, it really looks amazing and everyone loves seeing it. It seems to start more conversions then anything else on the table.
To make this fudge your own you can swirl the colors together, add a base of chocolate, ice it, or even top with 4th of July sprinkles. One of my friends in stead of a layer fudge that I do, made a flag pouring the blue in the upper left corner, and alternating the red and white. You can even take 4th of July cookie cutters to it.
If you want to swirl the fudge you will need to work quickly layering the colors then taking a tooth pick to swirl them together like you would a cake, before the fudge has time to set up.
How Long It Takes
What You Need
- 1 pkg marshmallow
- 1 c powder sugar
- 1 1/2 c sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 c butter
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- Red and Blue, Food color
How You Do It
- Line a 8x8 pan with foil and spray with a none stick cooking spray.
- MELT chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk, sugar and butter in heavy saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in in vanilla and marshmallows, until smooth.
- Working fast. Divide the mixture into 3 bowls die one red, and another one blue.
- Working Fast pour the red mix into the bottom of the pan, then the white then the blue.
- At this point you swirl, add toppings, or icing
- Let chill for 1 hour before serving.
What You Need
Perfect 4th Of July Recipe For Kids To Cook
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Red, White, and Blue Potato Salad
This potato salad is perfect for 4th of July, but in my option is wonderful anytime of the year. It looks grate and is creamy and a bit spicy.
- Peach Salsa
This recipes is for bright, fresh, sweet and spacy Peach Salsa. That goes well with fish, pork, chicken, or chip
- How To Make Easy Homemade Apple Pie
This apple pie is a super quick and easy way to impress friends and family and make them think you have been baking away in the kitchen all day.
- Iced Strawberry Green Tea
Iced Strawberry Green Tea is a perfect summer dink, that you will fall in love with. The strawberry add a nice sweet touch and the green tea is so refreshing